Fish Pun Friday Facebook Competition T&Cs
- This competition is being run by Krispies Fish & Chips, 57 Exeter Road, Exmouth, Devon EX8 1PX
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on 6 October 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Everyone who likes, shares and posts in relation to the relevant entry will be entered into this prize draw to win two Daily Menu Special Meals.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random
- The winner will be notified by Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.